Expert Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services Serving Texas
At Power Design Services, we have been delivering expert printed circuit board PCB assembly services for over a decade. We proudly serve the engineering needs of customers including Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Round Rock, Houston, and Killeen areas. With our integrated processes and state of the art equipment, you will speed up your project timeline, save money, and reduce your logistics hassles with:
- Fast turnaround times (Quick-turn prototypes available!)
- Process-oriented assembly solutions
- ISO-9000 and ITAR Certified
- Strong ESD discipline
- On-time delivery
- Consistent quality and efficiency you can trust
Our printed circuit board assembly services include:
- Assembly of single or multi-layer, rigid or flexible circuit boards in an ESD and climate-controlled environment.
- We provide a complete transition path from existing Tin-lead solder-based assembly to ROHS compliant assembly.
- We offer leaded and lead-free soldering options on PCB assembly, flex circuit assembly and rigid flex assembly.
- Quick turn prototype assembly
- High-speed PCB design.
- We can assemble or rework Ball grid arrays (BGAs), Micro-BGA, CSP, QFN, SON and similar packages using modern equipment and X-Ray machines to review.
- We offer comprehensive, relevant DFM analysis and feedback regarding the assemblies that are either in the design stage or currently under manufacture.
Our Printed Circuit Board Assembly Equipment
At Power Design Services, our 8,000+ square feet of ESD-controlled manufacturing and assembly space is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment. We optimize reflow processes to protect the PCB laminate and components from temperature excesses to achieve highly reliable solder bonds.
- Juki KE 750 L Chip Shooter
- Juki KE 760 E IC Placement and BGA Tray Changer
- Conceptronics High Velocity, Forced Convection Reflow Oven
- Closed Loop Aqueous DI Wash System
- Pace TF 3000 Thermo Flo BGA Rework Station
- VWR Scientific Product 1330 GM Gravity Oven
- Regular and Lead Free Solder Pots
- BGA X-Ray Inspection System
- Smart Meter Inspection Tools
- 1-Ton and 2-Ton Arbor Press
You can send your components as a consigned kit or you can trust us with turnkey assembly where we source the components. We offer complete turnkey solutions including Bill of Material (BOM), ordering, and fulfillment. We have the ability to do a quick turnaround (24 hour) when you need it for rapid prototype printed circuit board assembly. Contact Power Design Services at 408-437-1931 to make an appointment, or request a printed circuit board assembly quote online. View our quote worksheet for more details. You can also send an email to info@PowerDesignServices.com and request additional information or a call back.