Printed Circuit Board Assembly – Boston, MA
Power Design Services offers complete printed circuit board (PCB) assembly for companies in the greater Boston area – FAST. National and international high-tech companies rely on our expertise to help improve their productivity and gain a competitive edge in PCB prototype and production assemblies. Quotes in 2-4 hours, many assemblies cut time in half from our competitors!
Our printed circuit board assembly services include:
- Quick turn prototype assembly
- Assembly of Ball grid arrays (BGAs), Micro-BGAs, CSP, QFN, SON and similar packages
- Single and multi-layer rigid or flexible circuit board assembly
- Enabling the transition from tin-lead solder-based to ROHS compliant assembly
- Lead and lead-free soldering options
- High-speed PCB design
- Full turnkey design, BOM, materials, manufacturing, stocking and dropship
Our turnkey solutions can help significantly lower your time to market and consequently, your bottom line. As a globally recognized provider of printed circuit board assembly services, we offer fast turnaround times irrespective of the size or complexity of your request. Our team follows stringent quality control processes that meet ISO-9000 and ITAR certification requirements.
Need a prototype or looking to improve your production cycle, we have a tailored solution for you. Talk to us about your PCB assembly requirements.
State of the Art Equipment for Quality and Consistency in PCB Assembly
At Power Design Services, we focus on the goals of delivering quality, consistency and value to our customers. We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and highly qualified staff to provide you with a seamless experience that you will want to repeat.
Our advanced equipment for printed circuit board assembly includes:
- Juki KE 750 L Chip Shooter
- Juki KE 760 E IC Placement and BGA Tray Changer
- Conceptronics High Velocity, Forced Convection Reflow Oven
- Closed Loop Aqueous DI Wash System
- Pace TF 3000 Thermo Flo BGA Rework Station
- VWR Scientific Product 1330 GM Gravity Oven
- Regular and Lead Free Solder Pots
- BGA X-Ray Inspection System
- Smart Meter Inspection Tools
- 1 Ton Arbor Press
- 2 Ton Arbor Press
We love to serve companies in Boston and the surrounding areas including Chelmsford, Framingham, Worcester, Providence and Hartford in Massachusetts. We will work closely with your team during the printed circuit board assembly process to ensure 100% accuracy, efficiency and on-time deliveries. Through close coordination of manufacturing and materials, we bring you significant cost savings.
Contact Power Design Services at 408-437-1931, or request a quote for printed circuit board assembly today. You can also get in touch with our team by sending an email with your questions and quote requests to info@PowerDesignServices.com.