Electronic Manufacturing Services
PCB’s, Flex Circuits and Electromechanical Assembly
Power Design Services is a full service electronic manufacturing company providing a wide variety of flexible and stiff printed circuit board manufacturing, box-build, and electromechanical design, assembly and test.
ISO-9001 and ITAR Certified, we maintain the highest levels of quality manufacturing services you can find.
Our complete engineering and production control resources are available to you for all projects:
- Prototype development
- Design and manufacturability assessment
- Materials purchasing and management
- Electronic assembly and manufacturing
- Test, QA and lifetesting
- Shipping and inventory management
The relationship between the OEM and electronic manufacturing services provider is often viewed as a temporary, one-time arrangement that can easily be ended by either party.
Some of the recent successful electronic assembly projects completed by Power Design Services include a bionic knee for Freedom Innovations, NASA’s solar powered TechEDSat-X satellite, and Telemetry’s wildlife GPS tracking system.
For a quote or to learn more about our electronic manufacturing services, speak to a Power Design Services engineer today at 408-437-1931.
Call 408-437-1931 for Quality Electronic Manufacturing Services
Power Design Services is geared toward delivering outstanding electronic manufacturing services for our clients:
- Our plant in San Jose is an 8,000-square foot model of efficiency. The facility features state-of-the art equipment and is located near Norman Mineta San Jose International Airport for fast shipping.
- Engineering and support services are in-house
- Up to date certifications for ISO-9001 and ITAR
- A client list that includes Texas Instruments, Toshiba, Applied Materials, NASA and more!
Looking for a partner to provide long-term, dependable electronic manufacturing services that enable your company to manage its production and stay competitive with superior products? Call Power Design Services at 408-437-1931 today.