Beat the Competition with Our 24-Hour Expedited Service
Our express PCB assembly services help accelerate your production schedule and reach your customers faster. While developing an idea into a marketable product has its own share of challenges, partnering with an established contract manufacturer can help avoid critical time and quality issues. Power Design’s world-class quick turn services have been instrumental in spearheading many successful product launches. As prototyping specialists with state-of-the-art equipment and a veteran engineering team, our customers enjoy a distinct edge over the competition by partnering with us.
Here is a glimpse into how our highly-responsive PCB assembly services have helped us build a strong and repeat customer base.
- Full-spectrum of PCB assembly services: Our complete PCB assembly plant located minutes away from San Jose Mineta International Airport has helped our customers reduce production time significantly. From PCB prototypes (and small electro mechanical assembly) to custom cables, flex and rigid-flex circuits and volume orders, we are well-equipped to meet your most demanding specifications. Every step of the process is efficiently managed in-house allowing us to keep a strict control on quality, time and cost.
- Quote response in 4 hours: Customers enjoy responsive service for prototype and time-sensitive projects as well as volume orders. With our extensive experience serving diverse industry requirements, we can provide you with a custom PCB assembly quote in less than 4 hours. Manufacturers of medical devices, semiconductor testing and manufacturing equipment, telecommunications and industrial engineering equipment and more rely on our express services to reach their customers before the competition does.
- Special 24-hour turns: We are well-known for a quick turn PCB assembly service that meets tight deadlines. Special requests can be delivered in 24 hours, plus we provide pickup and delivery service for customers in the Silicon Valley area, when required.
- Newly-expanded facility reduces PCB assembly time by 50%: The addition of approximately 5,000 sq. ft. to our existing ESD-controlled plant has enabled us to double our electronic prototype volume while cutting our prototyping project completion time in half. Dedicated space for functional testing and troubleshooting on site at our San Jose facility has helped clients reduce the risk of rework and speed up product development.
- Uncompromised quality: Being ISO 9000 and ITAR Certified assures you of our prototype and quick turn assembly Our modern 13,000 sq. facility is equipped with top-of-the-line electronic assembly and inspection equipment to ensure your quick turns deliver the highest performance. NASA, Toshiba, Texas Instruments and many other smaller firms have realized the benefits of working with our world-class contract manufacturing company.
With over 20 years of PCB assembly expertise, we ensure that prototypes and quick turn orders are expertly assembled, on schedule and to the specifications that your company has approved.
Consult our team about how to reduce production time and cost with our express PCB assembly services.
Request a quote for express PCB assembly services. Call Power Design Services at 408-437-1931 today.