Quality Output, On Time and Within Budget
As an established company with state-of-the-art resources, we are committed to accurate and timely completion of your quick turn PCB assembly projects. From complex wire and cable harnessing to electromechanical assemblies of prototypes, you can count on us to meet challenging specifications within tight deadlines.
Here is a brief overview of how we manage your orders.
- Detailed review of your instructions and materials: In order to deliver precise and reliable output, our veteran quick turn PCB assembly team conducts a detailed review of your instructions and materials. Clear guidelines from you will avoid back and forth between your team and ours, thus preventing unnecessary delays. We also offer expert PCB layout review and manufacturing feasibility assessments to ensure product viability and reduce the risk of rework. As specialists in the design, layout, and assembly of printed circuit boards, we have been instrumental in the manufacturing of many groundbreaking products, and want to see yours succeed as well!
- Assistance with materials selection: Sourcing the right materials at the right time helps speed up your production cycle and can also reduce costs. You have the added advantage of budgetary forecasts based on different models to help you make the most cost-effective choices.
- Sophisticated equipment for electronic or manual assembly: A modern 8,000-square foot, ESD-controlled plant ensures the highest quality of output. The latest quick turn PCB assembly equipment manned by skilled staff allows for consistently fast turnaround time. Our recent acquisition of a larger facility increases our total manufacturing space to 13,000 sq. ft. and houses the Juki SMT line will virtually double our PCB assembly machine capacity.
- Stringent inspection and testing procedures: At Power Design Services, quality is the key to our long-term client relationships. Stringent testing at every stage of the prototype development process helps us optimize output quality and accuracy. ITAR and ISO-9000 Certifications demonstrate our continued commitment to meeting the highest industry standards.
- 24-hour expedited service for special orders: If you need your PCB assembly completed in a hurry, we can process your order in 24 hours. Being close to San Jose Mineta International Airport, we provide fast response and reduce your time to market. We also offer pickup and delivery service for customers in the Silicon Valley area.
Partnering with the right quick turn PCB assembly manufacturer can help you reach your customers before the competition does. The Power Design Services’ team works side-by-side with your engineers and project managers to ensure every specification for the final product is met.
Consult our team about how to shorten your product development cycle and reduce costs. We will design a cost-efficient quick turn PCB assembly solution to meet your specific needs.
Request a quote for quick turn PCB assembly. Call Power Design Services at 408-437-1931 today.
Tags: quick turn pcb assembly