Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services- Raleigh
At Power Design Services, we know what it takes to deliver high-quality printed circuit board assembly services. We have been doing it successfully for clients in the Raleigh area for over a decade. We proudly serve the engineering and circuit board manufacturing needs of customers in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Fayetteville, and Cary, North Carolina.
Over the years, we have honed our integrated processes and kept our equipment updated to the latest, state-of-the-art versions. Rest assured that we will stay within your project timeline while saving you money and managing your printed circuit board logistics efficiently. Our customers depend on our:
- Process-oriented assembly solutions
- Fast turnaround times (quick-turn prototypes too)
- Certified ISO-9000 and ITAR
- Strong ESD discipline
- On-time delivery
- Consistent quality and efficient support
- X-Ray machine review
- ESD and climate-controlled environment
Our printed circuit board assembly services include:
- Assembly of single or multi-layer rigid or flexible circuit boards
- Complete transition path from tin-lead solder-based to ROHS compliant assembly
- Lead and lead-free soldering options on PCB assembly (flex and rigid flex too)
- Quick turn prototype assembly
- High-speed PCB design
- Comprehensive DFM analysis and feedback regarding assemblies that are in the design stage
- Assembly of Ball grid arrays (BGAs), Micro-BGAs, CSP, QFN, SON and similar packages
Advanced Printed Circuit Board Assembly Equipment
At Power Design Services, we own over 8,000 square feet of ESD-controlled manufacturing and assembly space. Every machine in our space is late-model and calibrated. This production space is temperature-controlled to optimize reflow processes and protect the PCB laminate from temperature excesses. We are thus, able to ensure that our team achieves the highest reliability in solder bonds.
Our PCB Production Equipment Includes:
- Juki KE 750 L Chip Shooter
- Juki KE 760 E IC Placement and BGA Tray Changer
- Conceptronics High Velocity, Forced Convection Reflow Oven
- Closed Loop Aqueous DI Wash System
- Pace TF 3000 Thermo Flo BGA Rework Station
- VWR Scientific Product 1330 GM Gravity Oven
- Regular and Lead Free Solder Pots
- BGA X-Ray Inspection System
- Smart Meter Inspection Tools
- 1-Ton and 2-Ton Arbor Press
Our customers may send their components as consigned kits, but many also entrust us with their turnkey assembly needs. This means we manage the entire process, including sourcing the materials, managing the Bill of Material (BOM), ordering, and fulfillment.
We can support your quick turn needs in as little as 24 hours when you need a rapid prototype of your next printed circuit board assembly in Raleigh.
Contact Power Design Services at 408-437-1931, or request a printed circuit board assembly quote online. View our quote worksheet for more details. You can also send an email to info@PowerDesignServices.com to request additional information.