Looking for Top Quality PCB Prototypes?
Power Design Services Delivers for Companies in Washington and Oregon
If you are looking for high-quality PCB prototypes, talk to us at Power Design Services. We work with engineers across Seattle, Washington, Beaverton and Portland, Oregon areas to help with the design, manufacturing, test and release of PCB prototypes.
From developing the schematics, to producing circuit design blueprints, to layout, fabrication and assembly of the board, to the final proof-of-concept, we can take care of your PCB prototype process from start to finish. In addition, our team will perform careful testing, resolve any bugs and evaluate the real data. If simulation testing is required for boards that run on high-speed or have a complex design, we have the capacity to handle that too. Once complete, we are ready to move into manufacturing at any levels needed.
Build a strong working partnership with Power Design Services. As PCB prototype specialists, you’ll achieve efficient designs, complete manufacturing, and highly reliable results for any project.
PCB Prototypes You Can Trust
Power Design Services is a California-based PCB manufacturing company and an expert in PCB prototype manufacturing. We are ITAR and ISO 9001:2000 certified. We can help you with:
- Full engineering support, including design, layout and test
- Quick turn PCB prototypes
- Full specification prototypes
- Choice of materials for your PCB prototype
- Prototypes and testing in stages
We’ll help you find the best solution as to the number of layers, length, board width, silkscreen and material types to generate the right product with the right costs. The key benefits of working with the Power Design Services team on your PCB prototypes include:
- Timely delivery – even 24-hour quick turn PCB prototypes are available when you need them
- No minimums – order only the quantity you need, even a single PCB prototype
- Quality – Power Design Services guarantees your PCB prototypes will be fabricated to your exact specifications