ITAR Certified Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
Serving Seattle Companies for More Than 20 Years
Power Design Services offers comprehensive printed circuit board assembly services for companies in Seattle including PCB design, testing and fabrication. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with consistent quality and cost savings. Our ISO 9001:2000 and ITAR certifications are proof of our unwavering commitment to meeting high standards.
An expert team consisting of industry veterans, state-of-the-art equipment and proven processes enable us to meet your requirements in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Whether it is a prototype or a solution to improve your go-to-market time, we have the advanced capabilities to deliver fast and accurate results, including a 24-hour quick turn.
What can our printed circuit board assembly services do for you?
- Assembly of single or multi-layer rigid or flexible circuit boards
- Complete transition path from tin-lead solder-based to ROHS compliant assembly
- Lead and lead-free soldering options on PCB assembly (flex and rigid flex too)
- Quick turn prototype assembly
- High-speed PCB design
- Comprehensive DFM analysis and feedback regarding assemblies that are in the design stage
- Assembly of Ball grid arrays (BGAs), Micro-BGAs, CSP, QFN, SON and similar packages
State-of-the-art Facilities Deliver Top Notch Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Power Design Services has a large ESD-controlled manufacturing and assembly space that spans over 8,000+ square feet. In addition to having the latest equipment, each machine and toolset is calibrated to exacting standards. The production space is temperature-controlled to optimize reflow processes and protect the PCB laminate from temperature excesses. We have taken care of the smallest details to ensure the highest reliability, accuracy and quality of results.
Our equipment includes the following:
- Juki KE 750 L Chip Shooter
- Juki KE 760 E IC Placement and BGA Tray Changer
- Conceptronics High Velocity, Forced Convection Reflow Oven
- Closed Loop Aqueous DI Wash System
- Pace TF 3000 Thermo Flo BGA Rework Station
- VWR Scientific Product 1330 GM Gravity Oven
- Regular and Lead Free Solder Pots
- BGA X-Ray Inspection System
- Smart Meter Inspection Tools
- 1-Ton and 2-Ton Arbor Press
With Power Design Services you have the assurance that your printed circuit board assembly is completed to your exact specifications and according to all regulatory and environmental requirements. We provide quick deliveries to our clients in the Seattle, Beaverton, and Portland areas of the great Northwest!
Contact Power Design Services at 408-437-1931, or request a quote for printed circuit board assembly. You can also get in touch with our team by sending an email with your questions to info@PowerDesignServices.com.