Partnering with an established US electronic assembly team delivers a range of manufacturing benefits. In addition to proven quality, growing expertise in supply chain management and the ability to meet challenging time frames has led more US manufacturers to choose local partners. Your operations too will benefit from working with indigenous Silicon Valley PCB assembly companies.
Benefits of Partnering with a US Electronic Assembly Team
- Fast response, quicker product launches: To a large extent, the success of your groundbreaking products depends on the timing of your market launch. With a US electronic assembly team, you can expect quicker turnaround and reduce your time to market. At Power Design Services, we serve multiple customers nationwide and take pride in always meeting deadlines. We offer full-service solutions from PCB design layout review to PCB assembly and testing. Count on us to shorten your production cycles and promote faster product launches.
- No need for overseas trips: Manufacturers work closely with their electronic assembly teams to smooth out production challenges and make critical improvements. Partnering with a US electronic team helps avoid the additional cost of overseas trips to meet the PCB supplier. With competitive pricing from our local contract manufacturing and assembly company, you can eliminate the need for offshoring and drive significant bottom line growth.
- Avoid time zone and language differences: Clear communication is a critical aspect of successful partnerships. The potential cost benefits of working with overseas contract manufacturers are often negated by the time difference and language barrier. The risks of rework and quality issues are also typically higher, which pushes up production costs and causes delays.
- Lower inventory requirements: Money tied up in inventory could be better spent on developing new products, new equipment or other aspects of your business. Reducing your inventory means more working capital as well as more space for production or product transformation activities.
- Avoid customs and shipping delays: Trading with foreign suppliers has its share of challenges, including customs and shipping delays. Problems with paperwork and/or custom inspections often cause shipments delays that manufacturers may not have factored into their marketing plans. The easiest way to deal with these problems is to avoid them altogether by partnering with a US electronic assembly team.
- Currency fluctuations: Currency exchange rates can fluctuate tremendously during your product development cycle. Sudden spikes and dips tend to impact pricing, irrespective of your astutely negotiated contracts. There is no other way to mitigate this risk except to choose local contractors and trade in US currency.
NASA , Truvolo and Freedom Innovations are just a few of many globally-renowned organizations that rely on the PCB assembly expertise of our team at Power Design Services. Our turnkey solutions offer a cost-efficient way to develop new products and streamline your manufacturing cycle. We serve a wide range of industries such as medical device manufacturing, aerospace, semiconductor testing and manufacturing equipment, telecommunications and industrial equipment.
With a sprawling 8,000-square foot, ESD-controlled plant that is conveniently located near San Jose Mineta International Airport, we are equipped to provide expedited service nationwide. We deliver special requests within 24 hours. Local pick-up and delivery in Silicon Valley is also available if you need it.
Our ITAR and ISO-9000 Certifications assure you of high quality, precise and repeatable output. Our veteran US electronic assembly team will work closely with you to deliver high-performance, cost-effective assemblies.
Request a quote for electronic assembly services. Call Power Design Services at 408-437-1931 today.
Tags: US electronic assembly